Friday, February 3, 2012

My first blog entry


I have always been amazed by bloggers. I am into reading cooking blogs, baking blogs, travelling blogs, blogs that fashionistas share their make-up tips and reviews, blogs on bags, etc. I always wonder where bloggers find the energy, inspiration and the content to sustain their blog? Well, instead of wondering, I have decided to ‘just do it’. Start a blog to find out how and where I will find the energy, inspiration and content to sustain it. Journey into the unknown … I hope I will have the stamina. Wishing me all the best! =)


I am a working professional, wife, mother, daughter, cool aunt and good friend all rolled into one. Jack of all trades, master of none. So, this blog is dedicated to the random happenings/musings of my life. Some marketing professionals may say that there is a lack of clear positioning here but hey! this is a blog, not a brand. =)


I own a really old Honda Accord. In the past 12 years, she has been my rock .. she is always reliable (never broken before), and always there for me, rain or shine. I will probably be replacing her this year, so I would like to dedicate this blog to her for all her loyalty and tolerance for my sometimes-very-bad driving. Love you always! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...