Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fuji Japanese Restaurant

Fuji is a chain of Japanese restaurant in Thailand. It has a branch in almost every major mall in Bangkok and is very popular among Thais for gatherings and family meals. Don't be surprised to see a queue outside its restaurants during lunch and dinner time. I eat at Fuji about once a month. The food is fairly good and at reasonable prices.


Of everything that Fuji has on its menu, my favorite is the Geso Karrage or deep fried squid legs. It is a dish that I would order and share it with my family as appetizer. Sometimes it is not enough to go around and we have to order 2 portions.
Geso Karrage, Baht 75
As for my main dish, if I am very hungry, I would have the Tempura Bento.
Tempura Bento, Baht 280
Or I would have the Tempura Udon if I am not so hungry.
Tempura Udon, Baht 140
My son's usual order is Salmon Teriyaki ...
Salmon Teriyaki Set
Sometimes a simple one-dish katsudon will also do for me.
Katsu Don
It is not gourmet Japanese food but Fuji does its job as a quick, good value-for-money Japanese food with mass appeal.

Till my next blog entry, have some Geso Karrage! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...