Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Marketing Drinks

On my recent trip to Singapore, I spent a bit of time at the drinks section at a supermarket, trying to decide what new drinks to buy when I saw some interesting marketing for drinks.


Straight red tea ... so this can make gay people straight?


Cloudy Apple. I don't understand this ... I know this is supposed to be better than 'clear apple' but if I want all that 'bits' in there, I will go eat a real apple instead. 


Charlie is really honest. No concentrate, no added sugar, no preservations in his smoothies. Just berries, acai and more fruit.


Don't get dirty-minded .. Naked means 'all natural'. Though I'm not sure what 'boosted' means here. If it is 'boosted', it is still naked?

Till my next blog post, remember .. an real apple a day keeps the doctor away! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...